WUKA® 72cm Wearable Hot Water Bottle with MegaCozy Fleece Cover.
WUKA’s new Water Bottle comes with a tie to hold it snugly around your tummy or back to ease and soothe those period aches and pains. It has also your pocket to keep your hand toasty.
Its long and strong, perfect for those winter days and nights.
Made of natural rubber and manufactured to the British Standard 1970:2012. The safety instructions for use which are below come with all our products.
All our bottles are made with Natural Rubber, so please be careful if you have a latex allergy.
Hot water bottles can be dangerous & cause burns if they are not cared for or used in the proper way, be careful!
HOW TO FILL
1. When filling your hot water bottle, do not use boiling water. Once the water has boiled allow it to stand for a couple of minutes before filling your bottle. Filling a bottle with boiling water can cause splash back, which may cause burns.
2. When filling your bottle hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid water splashing back.
3. Only ever fill your bottle to a MAXIMUM of two-thirds capacity.
4. ALWAYS expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until the water appears at the opening.
5. Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure there is no leakage. Finger tight should be adequate.
6 Hot water bottles should always be filled by a responsible adult.
HOW TO USE YOUR HOT WATER BOTTLE
1. DO NOT sit, lie on top of or put excess pressure on your hot water bottle.
2. To prevent burns occurring use a cover on your bottle and avoid leaving it in contact with one area of the body for more than 20 minutes.
3. Only use a hot water bottle to warm up your bed. Take it out before you get in. This helps to avoid accidental burns.
4. The use of hot water bottles by babies is not advised and children should be supervised.
5. Elderly people, and those with sensitive skin or reduced feeling should use hot water bottles with care.
6. Hot water bottles can be dangerous and cause burns if they are not filled, cared for or used in the proper way.
7. Please follow the instructions given.
8. All our bottles are made with natural rubber, so please be careful if you have a latex allergy.
HOW TO CARE
1. DO NOT fill your bottle from a tap or other domestic water system as this can prematurely degrade the product.
2. When using or storing your bottle prevent the bottle from contact with hot surfaces and contact with oil and grease.
3. When you are not using your bottle, drain it completely and keep with the stopper removed in a cool, dry, dark place - NOT the airing cupboard as the fluctuation in heat from any boiler or water tank will adversely affect the bottle, on or near a radiator, under the sink where chemicals can degrade the quality of the bottle, or where it will be exposed to sunlight.
4. Do not place anything on top of your bottle when storing it.
5. Check your bottle thoroughly, including the stopper when using for the first time. Thereafter, check it regularly for wear, damage and leaks. Do not use if you are concerned.