There are so many good things to say about these new Eco friendly sustainable laundry detergent sheets made in the UK by Simple Living Eco.
Plastic packaging free, they come in a cardboard box, no water so light and small for the company to ship so truly Eco in all ways
No measuring, no more mess!
They’re from coconut oil, vegetable oil, coconut oil extract and deionized water
Great for babies and sensitive skin.
Simple to use, they dissolve in hot or cold water, also suitable for handwashing.
100% Eco-friendly, 100% Biodegradable and 100% recyclable.
Key Product Info:
- Natural Ingredients
- No chemicals
- No Palm Oil
- No SLS
- Not tested on animals
- Fully dissolve in hot or cold water
- Do not leave residue
- Great for low temp wash
- Ideal for hand washing clothes
- Travel friendly - great for taking on holiday or on longer adventures.
- Great for sensitive skin and babies
- Box is 100% recyclable
- Sheet Size: Each Sheet is 88mm x 110mm
- Pack Size: 60 sheets
- Handwashing - 1 sheet will easily do 2-5 pcs (about 0.5kg)
- Machine Washing - simply pop 2 sheets in with your washing for load up to about 2kg or 3 sheets for load up to about 3kg
- Simple Living laundry sheets have a shelf life of 2 years.
- We would advise storing your box in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Coconut oil alcohol, Natural vegtable oil, Coconut oil extract and Deionized water.
The fragrance in the fragranced sheets is made with a mixture of flower and plant concentrated oil and a mixture of Composite Essence.