An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities. Skin is deeply cleansed, soothed and hydrated.
- Cleansing face balm for all skin types
- Use daily to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities
- Can also be used to remove eye makeup
- Made with the fine powder of discarded apricot stones
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
How To Use:
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Follow with a water-based cleanse to remove any impurities in the pores
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.