The Dog and I award winning dog grooming company, Soothing Salve for dogs 60g
The power of herbal remedies, remember the burdock leaf on the nettle stings as a child?The Dog and I have created a herbal infused balm using Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil and a selection of 5 herbs known for their skin friendly properties.
- Calendula is anti inflammatory, moisturising and healing.
- Plantain is anti inflammatory, soothing and said to promote healing.
- Comfrey is said to promote healing and is also known as 'knitbone' for this reason.
- Yarrow has so many uses but is most famous as a wound healer and finally Rosemary.
- Rosemary is said to offer anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, ant-bacterial, and antiseptic properties
A little bit of magic in a tin. Perfect for hot spots, minor cuts, grazes, insect bites and stings.
Comes in a tin that can be reused or recycled
The Dog and I only use a small amount of essential oils, approximately half that recommended for humans which is the recommended level for dogs. ESSENTIAL OILS MUST NOT BE USED ON CATS.