Alcmena V3.5 Snap & Wipe nappies are a All-In-2 Nappy for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times. Suitable for all babies. Many parents turn to these nappies as a night-time solution for their heavy wetters.
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell (if not heavily soiled) and re-use with a fresh insert.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money!
They are a Larger nappy, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-18kg
- Almena have made these nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
Pair with your own inserts or for best results Alcmena/Monarch Heavy wetter set:
inserts; Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts and a nap insert
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
Giving FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
Alcmena was set up by Kang and Eunica, a Sydney-based couple passionate about making a social and environmental difference! They started Alcmena because they wanted it to be a self-sustaining avenue for real change.
Alcmena Donate (a minimum of)10% of all profits to a charity nominated by their customers each year!
”Our nappies are designed in Australia - the features are created by me (Eunica) and the prints are either sourced in-house (i.e. my creative husband, Kang) or by other talented artists. The manufacturing is done ethically overseas in China through companies with whom we have long-standing relationships. We chose this path as it allowed our nappies to be more affordable and available to more families. We are completely transparent about how our nappies are made, so please feel free to ask any questions.
We created Alcmena so we could do our little bit to make the world a better place - profits are nice, but money alone has no lasting impact. It's what you do with it that does.” Eunica
Alcmena nappies are sent directly from China to AnniePooh and not to Australia and then on to Ireland!!