These are the worlds first plantable children’s books!!! So cool!!! There are 3 stories and 3 different things to plant.
These delightful stories for youngsters are printed on paper containing real basil, carrot or lettuce seeds. So you can have lots of fun reading the story and growing your own food together.
- All seeds are NON GMO.
- Printed with veg-based inks
- Made from post-consumer waste, recycled envelopes and recycled paper waste
- Stitched together with 100% recycled cotton
Carrot = Royal Chantenay
Lettuce = Butter Crunch
There are 3 to choose from:
1. The Basil who built bridges-Basil’s part of an intrepid crime-fighting trio. But when someone needs his help, this heroic herb steps up on his own to save the day.
2. The Lettuce who wanted a new look-Letty isn’t happy with her leaves. Can her friends help her change? Or will they convince her she’s perfect just the way she is?
3. The Carrot who was too big for his bed-Carrot loves his nice warm bed. But soon he wants to explore the big wide world. Who will help him pull up his roots and move on?
Size: 18.5cm x 13.5cm
The books are made here in Leicester, England. Tom, the founder of Willsow is the fourth generation of Willday Printers to run their family printing company, which has been going strong for 76 years.