When your toddler’s ready to swap their nappies for “grown up” pants, Buttons Trainers are your answer.
Or if you’ve a wriggler who hates nappy changes they can be boosted and used as “Pull ups”
They have a waterproof PUL outer layer and a soft mesh lining inner.
The lining has a sewn-in absorbent pad (made of 3 layers of 100% cotton) and a pocket opening at the back for adding a cotton booster, or whatever boosters you have, for more absorbency.
They are easy for toddlers to pull on and off on their own, making potty training easier and more successful.
With 3 waist settings and 3 rise settings, they are a one-size training pant fitting babies from 15-35+ lbs.
They also snap apart at both hips, to easily remove in case of an accident.
They work perfectly as swim nappies!
- One size fits from 15-35+ lbs
- 1 layer of waterproof PUL on the outside
- 1 layer of mesh lining covering the interior (with a pocket opening in back)
- 3 layers of 100% cotton
- easy to pull on and off (more like underwear)
- great for potty training or as a swim diaper
- and of course, it has the embroidered Button logo on back!