CorkYogis Premium mat is their most luxurious mat. It's extra size and thickness gives unrivalled cushioning for those working with injuries, who like more support, and those who just like more space on the mat.
- Size: 180 x 66 cm, Weight: 2.8kg
- Thickness: 4mm (1mm sustainable, Portuguese organic cork + 3mm recycled tree rubber bottom)
- Cork is a natural product filled with micro air holes which stops sweat pooling on the mat.
- Lay your CorkYogis mat flat with the rubber side down.
- Start your practice on either a dry mat or by using a spray bottle, spray a little water where your hands and feet go for unstoppable grip from the very beginning.
- After practice, let mat dry. Always roll the cork side out. Do not fold. Do not wear shoes on mat.
- Clean if dirty with vinegar/water solution and bicarbonate of soda for grubby marks. Don't waste your money on “mat cleaners”.
CorkYogis Yoga Mats:
- Antimicrobial - viruses, bacteria, fungus do not grow on cork
- Ultimate grip that improves as you sweat
- Sustainable, cork harvesting stimulates tree growth
- Low thermal conductivity - mat will always feel comfortable no matter what temperature your body is
- Low maintenance, highly durable
- Suitable for all forms of yoga, pilates and other exercise
CorkYogis give 10% of their profits to the Destiny Reflection Foundation allowing them to train and give work to survivors of human trafficking and sex slavery.
photos by CorkYogis